In today’s world people need to consider precautions to safeguard ourselves, our families and our investments. The increasing volume of crime should lead us to consider the necessity to purchase a video surveillance system. But first let’s cover a little bit history of Video Surveillance. Systems were initially implemented for usage for that police in big cities to regulate traffic and violence inside the streets. Subsequently they began to use in big business and banks, with Camera giam sat that sent the signal to some TV monitor where an operator could switch from a single camera to a different one because merely one camera might be seen at the same time. In the 70s multiplexers came allowing the computer monitor being divided in four screens, VCRs that recorded the images on videocassettes and a lot more elaborated cameras. These systems were simple and very expensive.
Within the mid-90s appeared the DVR (Digital Video Recording) that can record digital images with higher resolution and allows tagging images with date and time, and access them from remote locations via internet. Today cameras come with a lot of technological advances including high resolution, color recording, day/night recording, and the like. Some reasons to put in a Video Surveillance System in your house or Business
- Using this video surveillance system it will be easy to keep track of your home or business at any time. If you use them in your house you could see that is at your door before you open it up or it is possible to look at if somebody is trespassing or causing any problems for your home, letting you call the police on the perfect time.
- In the case of a criminal offense, using cameras will provide valuable evidence to identify and capture the culprits.
- Most of the insurance firms will give you a discount in case you have your home or office protected by way of a video surveillance system.
- If you use a video surveillance system at your business, it helps not only to prevent robbery or violence from the outside, but enable the owners to monitor employees for possible theft as well as to insure good customer satisfaction.
- Besides the foregoing, the usage of video surveillance systems with internet connection is definitely an excellent complement to preserve the proper care of elderly people, having the ability to verify when they are well, and, if needed, demand emergency service.